Clients can find our office at 101 East Kennedy Blvd., #2400, Tampa, FL 33602.
Our office is located in the heart of downtown Tampa on Kennedy Blvd. We are located in the beautiful Bank of America Plaza, placing us within steps of the Tampa Riverwalk, Kiley Garden, and Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park. From our building, one can see the historic campus of the University of Tampa just across the Hillsborough River. We are also only a block away from some of the city’s great cultural attractions, like the Tampa Museum of Art and the Glazer Children’s Museum.
Our location puts us in the center of Tampa’s thriving legal community. We are only half a mile from the Sam M. Gibbons United States Courthouse and the Edgecomb Courthouse, home to Florida’s Thirteenth Judicial Circuit.
- From the North: Take I-275 South to exit 45A: Downtown. On the exit ramp, stay to the left for Ashley Dr./Tampa St. Remain in the left lane and follow the signs for Tampa St. Merge onto Tampa St. and follow the road to Kennedy Blvd.
- From the South: Go east on SR-681/Selmon Expressway to Exit 6A: Downtown West. Stay to the right and follow the signs for Florida Ave. Merge onto Florida Ave. and continue to Kennedy Blvd. Turn left on Kennedy Blvd. and follow the road to our office between Tampa St and Ashley Dr.
- From the East: Head west on I-4 to Exit 2: SR-618/Port of Tampa. Follow the signs for West/Downtown. Take Exit 8: SR-60/Kennedy Blvd./Downtown-East. Merge onto Kennedy Blvd. and continue to our office between Tampa St. and Ashley Dr.
- From the West: Take I-275 North to Exit 44: Downtown West. Stay to the right and follow the signs for Ashley Dr./Tampa St. Move to the left lane and follow the signs for Tampa St. Merge onto Tampa St. and follow the road to Kennedy Blvd.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Tampa, FL
The Bank of America Plaza has its own parking garage located at 200 N Tampa St. The entrance to the parking garage is on Washington St. and the parking garage connects to our building with a covered skywalk.
You can also park at the parking garage at the Fifth Third Center. The entrance to the parking garage is on Tampa St., directly across from our building.
If you are arriving by public transportation, the Whiting Street Station for the TECO Line Streetcar is about two blocks from our office. Our location is also served by HART bus routes 1 and 19. These routes stop near the intersection of Kennedy Blvd. and Tampa St.
Bus route 30 also stops near our office at the intersection of Kennedy Blvd. and Ashley Dr. These bus routes stop at the Marion Transit Center, where you can transfer to or from other routes.
Top Sights in Tampa
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to help you schedule a free consultation with an experienced Tampa personal injury lawyer.
We understand that your injuries have disrupted your life. During your free consultation, a lawyer will listen to your story and your goals for your case. They will then explain your legal options for recovering compensation for your injuries.
- Aloft Tampa Downtown
- Hilton Tampa Downtown
- Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel
- Le Méridien Tampa
- Hyatt Place Tampa Downtown
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
More Than 120+ Years of Experience
The Tampa personal injury lawyers at Catania & Catania, P.A. have over 120 years of combined experience in personal injury cases. Since our firm’s founding in 1992, we have represented thousands of clients and battled some of the biggest insurance companies in the world.
Our small firm provides each client with personal attention and extensive legal resources. You can rest assured that one of our elite Tampa personal injury attorneys will handle your case — not a case manager. Contact us today to put our knowledge and experience to work on your injury case or find out more information about our Tampa location.
Our Client’s Reviews
Read all our Google reviews here.
Hyde Park, West Tampa, Ybor City, Armenia Gardens Estates, Ballast Point, Bayshore Beautiful, Bayshore Gardens, Bayside West, Beach Park, Beach Park Isles, Bel Mar Shores, Channel District, Culbreath Heights, Culbreath Isles, Davis Islands, Drew Park, East Tampa, Belmont Heights, Florence Villa, Forest Hills, Golf View, Historic Hyde Park North, Interbay, Lowry Park North, North Hyde Park, North Tampa, Old Seminole Heights, Palma Ceia, Palma Ceia West, Palmetto Beach, Port Tampa City, Rembrandt Gardens, Riverside Heights, South Seminole Heights, Southeast Seminole Heights, Tampa Palms, Virginia Park, West Tampa, Marina Club, Northwest Tampa, Seminole Heights, Tampa Heights, South Tamp, Downtown Tampa, Westshore, Ybor Heights.