Personal Injury Resources
- Can I Be Reimbursed For Lost Wages After a Tampa Car Accident?
- Claim vs. Lawsuit: What’s the Difference?
- Contingency Fee
- Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer If I’m Submitting a Claim to Insurance?
- Five Things to Know About Tampa Car Accident Settlement Agreements
- How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help If You’re Being Blamed for an Accident
- How Florida Statutes Affect Personal Injury Claims
- How Long Will It Take My Personal Injury Case to Settle?
- How Long Will My Car Accident Case Take to Settle in Tampa, FL?
- How Much Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Loss of Earnings/Diminished Earning Capacity
- Negotiation in a Personal Injury Case
- No-Fault vs. At-Fault Insurance
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses
- Personal Injury FAQ
- Property Damage
- Reasons Why a Personal Injury Lawyer Won’t Take Your Case
- Settling a Tampa Personal Injury Claim with an Insurance Company
- Six Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer During a Free Consultation
- Timeline of a Personal Injury Case According to a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Types of Damages Available in Personal Injury Cases
- Ultimate Guide to Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Understanding Causation in a Negligence Case
- Understanding Florida’s Contributory Fault Rules
- Understanding Strict Liability
- Understanding the Burden of Proof in Personal Injury Cases
- Understanding the FL Statute of Limitations and Your Personal Injury Case
- What Are Economic Damages?
- What Are Loss of Consortium Damages?
- What Are Non-Economic Damages?
- What Are Punitive Damages & When Are They Awarded in Florida Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are the Steps to Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Tampa, FL?
- What Does “Breach of Duty” Mean in a Negligence Case?
- What Does it Cost to Hire a Tampa Personal Injury Attorney?
- What Does it Mean to Mitigate Damages?
- What Does PIP Stand For?
- What is Discovery?
- What is Evidence?
- What Is Liability?
- What is Negligence?
- What is Vicarious Liability?
- What’s a Bad Faith Claim?
- What’s an Expert Witness and What’s Their Role in a Personal Injury Case?
- Who’s a “Third Party” in a Lawsuit?
Types Of Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Chest Injuries
- Concussion Injuries
- Crushing Injury
- Degloving Injury
- Eye Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Nerve Damage
- Rotator Cuff
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Whiplash Injury
- View All +
Tampa City Resources
- City of Tampa – Here you can find out about special occasion events, find a new line of work, data on entry-level positions and associations.
- City Search Tampa – Suggestions and reviews on restaurants, nightlife, hotels, shopping, and more.
- Tampa Guide – Discover important information on transportation, climate, the travel industry, and more.
- Tampa Wikipedia Page – History and data about Tampa.
- Distraction.gov — The official US Government website for distracted driving
- National Safety Council — a nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the road through leadership, research, education, and advocacy.
- US Department of Transportation — Serve the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, accessible, and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — dedicated to achieving the highest standards of excellence in motor vehicle and highway safety. It works daily to help prevent crashes and their attendant costs, both human and financial.
Tampa Local Resources
Tampa Auto Repair Shops
- Paul’s Auto & Collision – 1205 E Jackson St, Tampa, FL 33602
- Castillos Tampa Bay Auto Repair – 1111 E Cass St, Tampa, FL 33602
- Firestone Complete Auto Care – 900 E Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33602
- YourMechanic Auto Repair – 100 Ashley Dr S Suite 608, Tampa, FL 33602
Tampa Emergency Rooms
- Tampa General Hospital Emergency Room – 1 Tampa General Cir, Tampa, FL 33606
- St. Joseph’s Hospital- Emergency Center – 3001 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Tampa, FL 33614
- ER 24/7 at Memorial Hospital of Tampa – 2901 W Swann Ave 1st Floor, Tampa, FL 33609
- AdventHealth Carrollwood ER – 7171 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33614
Tampa Physical Therapists
- Renewal Rehabilitation, Inc. – 613 S Magnolia Ave #2, Tampa, FL 33606
- ION – 1207 N Franklin St, Tampa, FL 33602
- The Physio Doc – 825 W Platt St, Tampa, FL 33606
- Optimal Performance & Physical Therapies – 1812, 1501 W Cleveland St STE 220, Tampa, FL 33606
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website. These were some of the highest-rated auto repair shops on Yelp.